miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

Blessed year 2014 to you and three requests of prayer

Dear Friends
A happy and prosperous 2014 to you and your families. God bless you and keep you in His will in this 2014. Numbers 6:24-26 have my wishes for you and your families.
I share with you three prayer requests:

1. Family mission trip to Uruguay. February 7 to March 11, 2014 I will be traveling to Uruguay with my whole family. I will preach in two camps, a faculty of theology and several Churches. Some of you have asked me if I always travel with my family to preach. This will be the first time that the whole family travels together to another country. I ask your prayers for us, so we can be a blessing to our brothers in that country. Pray also for provision for expenses this trip demands.

2. La Esperanza Baptist Church. From January 1, 2014, the Church I am a member has a pastor. As you know, I have been leading the church since 2011. I thank God for His mercy to give us a Pastor who was born and raised in our Church. I believe that the ministry of Pastor Juan Valderrama among us will be prosperous. Pray for him and his family. May the Lord help him to guide us toward the fulfillment of God's will. Pray also for the church to be a church pastored with joy, as Hebrews 13:17 says .

3.  My ministry at the Baptist Seminary of Peru. This is a big challenge. The Seminary has trained over 700 workers since its founding in 1972. Many of them are now pastors and missionaries in several churches in my country. We also have graduates pastoring churches in other countries. As you see, I need much prayer to do the work which is under my responsibility. Apart from teaching and other tasks, my primary responsibility is public relations. This involves visits to pastors, churches, pastors meetings, etc. This responsibility is complementary and relevant to my ministry as an evangelist. Please help me with your prayers.

Thank you very much for being my friends and co-workers in the work of God. If you want to read news from the last three months of 2013, please review this blog.

God bless you greatly.
With love,

Segundo Rodriguez
evangelistasegundo@ministeriocombi.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario