miércoles, 23 de julio de 2014

June 2014 Update


Leneida and I in our anniversary 14
As Paul did (1 Timothy 1:12-17), I begin this report by thanking God for giving me the privilege of being His son and to serve Him in His work, in spite of my sinful past and my imperfect and often little fervent present. I have only to thank, honor and praise God for His good willingness to me and my family. God is good (Luke 18:18-19), good, good. I can never stop seeing God as a good God. His work of salvation through Jesus, His sanctifying work through the Holy Spirit, and His providential care amaze me daily. Only I have to love and serve Him wholeheartedly. Following is a summary of what God has allowed me to perform in June:

Ministry at my local church. Our pastor has the aim for us to come to know better to missionaries we support and the work they perform. I am very happy with this goal and initiative. My contentment is greater because it gave me the privilege of visiting two of our missionaries: Missionary Teodoro Berna, who ministers in Chepén, and missionary Luis Escobar, who ministers in Tarapoto.
Teodoro with his family.
13 people from our church visited to Teodoro Bern and his family. Everyone living at my home participated in this visit. We gave our testimonies, praised God and shared God's word with the missionary family and siblings of this new church. Also, we had a time of fellowship with missionary Teodoro and his family. It was very uplifting to participate in this trip.
Luis Escobar and his wife and I in Tarapoto.
When I went to Tarapoto I visited to Luis Escobar and his family. I met him and his wife and I went to his house. My wife and my son Noah accompanied me on this visit. I loved every witness and work of this missionary. He is working with few resources, but in a year of work he has a congregation of between 15 to 20 people. His work is a challenge for me and for others. If you want to do God's work and you really work, God will bless you and give fruit. I ask prayers for this servant and his family.
The presentation of the missionaries front to the church.
The time of food was a good time!
In June, our church sponsored and hosted the Mission Congress MEBIP. We prepared to host and feed leaders, missionaries and delegates who are part of this mission. Thank God, he provided enough. People from our church and other churches opened their homes and gave offerings for this event. It's beautiful when the children of God will show his appreciation for the work of God in this way. The classes, preaching and praise were very motivating. Evening services were well attended. There was not enough space for everyone within our temple. We have been very blessed and challenged with this congress. My wife and other ladies of the church worked hard in Congress. I thank God for them and all those who served God by serving His servants during those days. Help us with your prayers that the fruit of this Congress is accretive and have more workers and churches committed to the great commission.
Santos García a missionary for vocation!
Ministry in Santa Rosa, Shamboyacu, Tarapoto. I went to this town with my wife and my son Noah. For Noah, it was his first ministry trip. He played guitar on the services and assisted the teacher of children with songs and lessons. My wife taught women and I taught men and preached in the evenings. It was our second time with the brothers in this town. The church in the village was formed by Brother Santos Garcia. I know the brother Santos since 1988, which was the year I started to preach. I met him in the village of Ochamé in Moyobamba. Santos moved to Santa Rosa from Ochamé about 8 years ago. When he arrived, he saw that he had to preach the gospel. When he began to preach, God blessed his ministry and today is a thriving church in that remote village of Peru. God bless Brother Santos and those like him. It is because of believers as the Santos brothers that the kingdom of God and the gospel of Jesus Christ is extended and will continue to spread.
I taught biblical principles for a married in the Lord!
Ministry for the Baptist Seminary of Peru. I am still teaching and directing the Public Relations area of the BSP. I finished teaching “Life of Jesus Christ” and my course of “Doctrinal Summary”. All my students passed the courses. That makes me happy. The Seminar has extension courses in Sullana. The courses are held for 8 hours every third Saturday of the month. This time I had to teach an overview of “Church History” and “Basic Biblical Principles To Build A Good Family”. Please continue to pray for my ministry in the BSP. In the second half of the year I will teach the book of Acts. Also, pray for my work to promote the ministry of this Seminary among the churches. In Sullana, I presented our ministry in three churches. I'm glad churches appreciate, pray, make offerings, and send students to be trained in our ministry.
I am presenting the ministry of Seminary in the churches.
Thanksgiving. 
1. I thank God for His salvation through Jesus Christ and His constant merciful care. 
2. I thank God for the privilege of serving Him, and for prayers, offerings and ministry opportunities that His children give to me. 
3. I Thank God for my wife and my children, who are growing every day and cooperate with me in ministry. 
4. I thank God for the ministry of the Baptist Seminary of Peru and pastors, missionaries and churches who pray, give offerings, send students to be trained, and give ministerial opportunities to our ministry.

Best regards,
Segundo Rodríguez
evangelistasegundo@ministeriocombi.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario