miércoles, 25 de diciembre de 2013

My last trip to Requena - November 2013

Greetings and blessings for you and your families.  I pray God keep you firm, faithful, an growing in love for Christ and His kingdom. This is my report of my last trip of the year to Requena.

I went to Requena on November 18-23.  I traveled with Pastor David Rodriguez, who is pastoring in Trujillo, and he is my brother.  David taught “Missions, Evangelism and Discipleship” to 13 students.  I taught “The Book of Acts” to 10 students.  In total we had 23 students.

This time we had 5 students who already finished the ten courses of the program.  They received their certificates. 14 students are pastors, 3 are deacons, 5 are leaders of ministries, and 1is Sunday School teacher. Students came from Requena, Requenilla, Sinchi Roca, Iquitos, San Vicente, Nuevo Bagazán y Flor de Punga.

I already have the Schedule for 2014: April 8-12, August 5-8 y November 4-7.

The excitement of students is firm.  They want to go ahead studying, and I want to keep going.  On next year, I plan to provide new courses for those who have already finished the first ten.

Thank you very much for your support to God’s work in Requena and surrounding areas.  If the Lord provides and works in you to keep working together in Requena… we will go ahead.

May God richly bless you all.
Segundo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario