viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

My visit to the U.S. – July 2013

On July, the most relevant thing was my trip to the US.

I visited my friends at Hispanic Action Baptist Church, Miami.  I spent a wonderful time with Pastor Mario Rodriguez and Pastor Arodys Garcia.  Please pray for them; may God keep, encourage and use them in powerful ways to spread the gospel.  The Church in Miami is new, but it is growing.

I also was in Texas.  I visited several good friends.  I was in Dallas and Forth Worth, also in Wichita Falls.  Praise the Lord, Wichita Falls Baptist Church is a Church which supports my ministry with prayers and gifts.  I enjoyed fellowship with them.  I am blessed by them; they provided a very warm welcome.  Preaching to them was a great blessing to me; their attention to the Word encouraged me and showed to me their love to God and His Word.


Two important things in regard to Wichita Falls Baptist Church: 1) I met Pastor Lukus Love, who is now the new Pastor of the Church.  He is a young man with a great potential to serve God.  I beg may God bless and use this young servant and his family.  2) I was encouraged with Susan Stevens’ testimony.  She is a young girl in engagement with plans to be a missionary.   She said that our Lord touched her life for ministry when she was a teenager and I visited there.  Her words caused tremendous encouragement in my heart.

The last stage of my trip was Utah, specifically, I was in Salt Lake City, where Pastor Lukus Counterman and his family, making a team with other three servants & their families, are planting a church called Gospel Grace Church.  God is blessing their work with fruit.  They have a growing congregation over twelve months of work.


My time with Lukus and his co-workers reminded me about the four missionaries who were killed spreading the gospel in Ecuador rain forest.  Now, especially in large cities as Salt Lake City, there is no danger to be killed by preaching the gospel, but it is necessary the same courage and determination of those who died in Ecuador.

Praise the Lord, Pastor Lukus and his co-workers have that kind of resolution and bravery.   They really love Jesus and went to that city in obedience to their Lord to make true Disciples of Christ.  May God bless those modern and valiant missionaries in that metropolis.  May God produce abundant fruit for eternal life.

The Project of Lukus Counterman and his co-workers includes to plant several churches in Salt Lake City and around.  It is a good plan, I am sure God will be highly glorified with plenteous children of God and disciples of Christ.

You can know more about it visiting at:
http://www.plant4thegospel.com/

The Bible says: How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!!” (Romans 10:15). Lukus and his co-workers have beautiful feet because they are preaching peace through Christ to people in Salt Lake City.  May God richly bless that team of His servants!

You can watch a summary of the first year of Gospel Grace Church at:
http://vimeo.com/72666772

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario